Friday, May 14, 2010

Baby Luke

They got to see Luke today and he is beautiful! Dawn was holding Luke when he crawled over to Wes and fell asleep on his chest...I don't think bonding will be an issue! Dawn said he is very laid back, he's sitting up but still has no teeth. However Dawn didn't get teeth until she was 13 months old so he sounds just like his mother!

They said it was very hard to leave him but they are still really tired and the orphanage prefers they just "meet" the first day. She's hoping tomorrow they will let them keep him for the remainder of their stay. They will be trying to send pictures later today...stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. I have been sitting here reading this and just crying, I am so happy for all of you. I can't wait until you get him home. You are going to be great parents. Our Prayers are with all of you!!!
    Katina, Chuck, Owen and Ethan Landrum

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great we can keep up with your amazing adventure! I can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I'm reading this and crying like a big baby I'm so very happy for you and your husband. God is truly God who answers prayers.

    Gia

    ReplyDelete