Sunday, September 9, 2012

Big Boy Room!


 
Now that Luke is three I thought it was time for his jungle baby room to go to whatever fosters come our way. Luke's favorite things in life are still trains so I found it a good place to start. I found a Pottery Barn Kids train quilt,sheets and sham at a yard sale and put in some Ethiopian fun and the room came together great. He is very happy with is "train room" but let me know it was a lot of "new" my sweet boy struggles with change. He sat there one night and pointed all all the new things in the room. In turn I showed his all of the things that stayed the same...and it seemed to help him cope. I made this with some of Luke's old clothes and I am very happy with how it turned out.

1 comment:

  1. So cute Dawn!! Luke is one blessed boy to have such loving parents!!

    ReplyDelete