Thursday, January 30, 2014

The good..

I always seem to post about the hard, the trauma and the not so great stuff however there is so much good.

Today has been one of those great days. Luke wanted to have a PJ day and since we home school we CAN and we did! He has been the perfect angel that lies beneath all his early childhood trauma. He has loved on his brother and best of all me... We have been reading, playing trains, cars and play dough. I love my Luke so much and I am so happy when he is who he is and nothing is in the way of that.

When I had a meeting with his play therapist she informed me how much everyone there has grown to love Luke and his funny, unique personality. She said they love how he hugs everyone and is such a caring little man.

This kid lights up my world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment