Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The New House

After the move and a lot of hard work we are almost settled. It took much longer than I thought! We had a lot more work than we thought but its looking good around here. Our land is beautiful and I feel like I am on vacation when I look outside. The kids love it and can run and run and run! Luke has had a very hard time adjusting as we suspected and even baby J has struggled but each day we move forward. The closest shopping is about 25 minuets from here so that has been my biggest adjustment but we do have a dollar general :o)We have found a nice church and met some great people. Small town living is definitely for us.

Baby J will be ours for good on August 20th!!! That is our most exciting news for now :o)

I am studying chickens, goats and donkeys for our future mini farm!I will post some pictures soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment